Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New York State Template Id

step further



it!
We arrived almost at the end, I say "almost" in a purely superstitious, because of unexpected surprises, this year, it has given with both hands, right ... and left.
A faint smile hovers on my little face of fallen angel, will be false optimism? It will be the simple idea of \u200b\u200ba future release? Will they give me the sedatitivi in \u200b\u200bschool?
I decided to tackle the "end" holed up at home, surrounded by some essentials:
my better half ...
good food ...
fine wine ...
lots of music ...
some movie ...
some "amazing creativity ...
comfortable overalls ...
a shirt lisa ...
an unmade bed ...
my billion dust mites ...
rain and cold outside ...
a warm heart ...
some jealously guarded dream ...
some fears and fears ... qb
the hope of being heard and sometimes even understand ...
silence before falling asleep ...
a bit of tranquility.

sempicemente I wish to feel good and be happy ... the rest of the tip.

Attilio

0 comments:

Post a Comment