Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ugg Cardy Boots Look Alike

it's time to extinction for the Cicciosauri ... Traveling through the dark


I knew sooner or later would come a time when nefarious ...
as the digital terrestrial Liguria, is also getting the last Cicciosauro
extinction.
In my heart I always hoped to be immune to extinction,
have some sort of life 7th of Commons, you can play as the Joker
games without frontiers (quote from Cicciosauro)
but apparently this is not .
A distance of 65 million years, from the Cretaceous period when
we almost extinct go full circle ...
last of the last ... alone ... forever.
Oh well I loved you, did Rock and Roll, created art, illusions,
believed in a better world, the intelligence of human beings (?)
I ate, drank, I'm addicted (only soft drugs), I lived a life after all
intense and quite enjoyable.
few regrets, a few regrets ... much love ... too much pain inside.
I hope to be remembered as a good Cicciosauro, also because it is the only one,
there is no possibility of comparison.
Who knows where they go extinct once to finish Cicciosauri ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment