Crozza to Ballarò: Berlusconi helped the economy in the import process quick escort
Ballarò The episode of 8 February, as usual, opens with the satirical cover Maurizio Crozza, authentic wisdom of propionate on TV. Crozza Berlusconi returns to talk, as it did last week.
Crozza begins by describing the (false), photos of naked Berlusconi in his possession, taken during the Bunga Bunga. In the photos
Crozza glimpses of familiar faces: "I do not understand Who is this man, however, I seem to have already seen ... but I do a close-up of Enrico Letta, please? Eh ... could ... you know what, that is fuzzy, no, not in the photos, letters and focus in the study, are years in the Democratic Party that they are all fuzzy, let's face blurred in Pd are great ... no, there is a degree of blurring, no bed, she makes me tenderly. "
Enrico Letta, in this study, smiles on the split-screen, but it is a bitter laugh.
0 comments:
Post a Comment