Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Astroflex 2106 Install Manual

Luke and Paul singing topical ',' You sputtanerò '

SANREMO - With photographs of Fini and Berlusconi to the big screen, Luke and Paul have finally entered the role of comedians hitting hard on current. They proposed a parody of 'We will overcome,''the song he sang Gianni Morandi at the festival along with Barbara Cola. In the version of Luke and Paul has become: 'I sputtanero.'' Here is the text: "I sputtanerò, go to the journal in hand pictures where you are with a transvestite, then hand over the wiretapping and disgraced in the next elections are." "I sputtanerò with some movies that give us the Boccassini where you are and show the women over the cubes and put us well fuck you and Ruby." "And if Emilio (Faith) do not see us add to the photo shop I have heard that Lele says what? Everything." "I will be a little sputtanerò 'my worm with the house of relatives in Monaco all your wives and your oxen." "I'm disgraced police station in the port also Santanché girls are on my side and I know who support me and if the rent is payable in via Olgettina to me. "" Your brother already know that the house belongs to the principality to him. "" I'll sputtanerò inventory with Noemi and D'Addario of your partying. "sputtanerò'll tell you that your mother-in-law and D'Agostino Mouthpiece c'han mess-ups in the RAI." "And if you intercept the Nicol Minetti Ghedini there that catches you." "I'm Santoro now call from disgraced. "" I sputtanerò I do not throw it down on April 6 in the classroom but there you go alone. "

Read

0 comments:

Post a Comment