In these cold winter nights I find myself looking at the sky as I was a child and open mouth for the beauty tried to count the stars as far as my eye could reach, then a little disappointed because I realized that was too much, choose one and it was not necessarily the biggest or the brightest, and just chose the one was my star ... my star.
Every night I could behind the window to observe the sky, I was going to try and imagine that
also up there on that star there was someone like me who did the same thing and as if by magic, magically, at some point nonstante's light years away our eyes would meet up there in the infinite ...
Then I grew up and began to dream of different things, to want things more "earthly" and ... I have never seen the sky in those cold winter evenings.
It's been a long time ago, and the starry sky is always beautiful ... a few nights ago I started to observe the stars and I thought it was only for a moment, that someone from a tiny dot far (but who radiated a Warm, intense, beautiful) and located at a given point in the sky I was watching ... it was her, my star ... my star.
0 comments:
Post a Comment