Luca Cordero di Montezemolo traveled highway with his new red Ferrari beyond the speed limit. Suddenly
sees in the rearview mirror to get away from Silvio Berlusconi on a chariot, Ben Hur style. Berlusconi and rams than Montezemolo, Ferrari's devastating side. The two stop.
The former president of Confindustria, the car goes down like a mad hyena and thunders:
"Well, you may not permit anyone else to run in peace?".
Berlusconi, smiling: "Come on, do not get mad like that! I know that Aladdin's lamp and thanks to you we will solve everything. "
Prime pulls from his pocket the mythical clay and says, "rub and get what you want. Take care, crying because genius is old It is also a po'sordo. Montezemolo
manipulate the lamp, the genie comes out. Luke screams with his little voice: "I want one billion, one billion euro to refurbish the Ferrari."
A thunder and bursts open, high, the gates of heaven.
down from the clouds, precipitating an object: a pool table, Ferrari that crashed on destroying it completely.
Montezemolo, upset, criticizes the genius: "Old rincitrullito, I asked a billion, not a pool."
Knight's laying his hand kindly on his shoulder and smiling says, "Take it, dear Luca. You know, even genes pulling tricks. But reasons: according to you, dear Luca, I would have asked for a cart? "
sees in the rearview mirror to get away from Silvio Berlusconi on a chariot, Ben Hur style. Berlusconi and rams than Montezemolo, Ferrari's devastating side. The two stop.
The former president of Confindustria, the car goes down like a mad hyena and thunders:
"Well, you may not permit anyone else to run in peace?".
Berlusconi, smiling: "Come on, do not get mad like that! I know that Aladdin's lamp and thanks to you we will solve everything. "
Prime pulls from his pocket the mythical clay and says, "rub and get what you want. Take care, crying because genius is old It is also a po'sordo. Montezemolo
manipulate the lamp, the genie comes out. Luke screams with his little voice: "I want one billion, one billion euro to refurbish the Ferrari."
A thunder and bursts open, high, the gates of heaven.
down from the clouds, precipitating an object: a pool table, Ferrari that crashed on destroying it completely.
Montezemolo, upset, criticizes the genius: "Old rincitrullito, I asked a billion, not a pool."
Knight's laying his hand kindly on his shoulder and smiling says, "Take it, dear Luca. You know, even genes pulling tricks. But reasons: according to you, dear Luca, I would have asked for a cart? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment