AWOL or perhaps justified by time, from work, bad luck and ass, the little money, fear, dall'incazzo increasingly large, the reason, from not being motivated by the cold outside , cold inside, the unpredictable,
from noise, crowds, wind, silence, the search continues ... what then, laziness, fatigue, intestinal flu, a government coup, opposition to ridiculous, from my cock, your cock from from my avatar ... then that is the same as me, the desire to repeat, from which I cry too easily, from wanting to go back, from wanting to move forward, the inability to live the present, opinions of others, by the duties, the pleasures ... ahahahaha, from the life that runs through me every day and exhausts me, my strength, my energy, because I know that I will never surrender.
Dedicated to all my friends that I neglect the blog for some time now reluctantly.
I miss, I miss never too harsh reviews, words of encouragement, demonstrations friendship, affection, love you but not made to pay. I miss your intelligence, your courage, your weaknesses, your joy ... your insecurities ... your precious silences that have always be taught.
Thanks Attilio (Wilson)
0 comments:
Post a Comment