Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brand Of Charlie Sheen Shirts

sometimes I


I understand many things, but perhaps is the best.
I would be quiet, but then I do not know what to do.
I would be another, but lose many things.
I always have a solution, but then it would be too easy.
I believe in God, but maybe not much would change.
I would like to see a way out, but the road is still long.
I do not think, but it is not so simple.
I want to be skinny, but then I do not recognize it in the mirror.
I would be rich, but then becomes like any other asshole.
I wish I could sing, but my heart does it for me.
I wish I could fly, but the hunt still exists.
I want a fair world, but I'd be an alien.
I understand women, but I would a woman too.
I look down, but I would definitely be dead.
I would not answer, but I do not miss the words.
I wish I had twenty years, but 48 is good.
I want to be heartless, but I would have a hole in his chest.
I just want silence, but perhaps I'd be afraid.
I would like to be a child, but I would be too honest.
I would like to have a child, but then I want another ... another.
I would like to be invisible, but I would have the temptation.
I want to be like snow, but it melts in the sun.
I would like to make promises, but I could not keep them.
I wish it were easier, but it will remain only a wish.

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment